Thursday, November 19, 2009

Still Feeling Pumped


This morning I got up and got such an amazing workout. As you can tell from the "B.B" results from yesterday I burned my needed calories, but I didn't get a chance to have much activity. So I woke up pretty early this moring and went straight for my gym (aka.... the garage). Today I decided to do ten minute intervals on my spinning bike and then on my stepper. I really got my heart pumping. I am alos going to take a few breaks from my desk today and walk around the pond. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day, so why not enjoy it a little. Another thing that I have been doing is parking my car at the end of the parking lot so that way I have a little bit more of a hike to get to my desk (=
I feel pretty positive right now. I feel good that I am getting up every day and getting a good workout and that I am eating right. I know it's paying off in some ways since I haven't had a headache in 12 days. (For those who know me well, know how awesome that is).
The only other thing that I really want to get in the habit of doing is geting more water. At the moment that is all I have been drinking, but I am still not drinking enough. Any suggestions or tips on how to get that water intake?

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl! You are doing so awesome :) I'm so proud of you.

    We do need to think of something to drink more water. Let me know if you come up with anything.

    Tonight is the night! New Moon! Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacob! Edwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard! OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGG!!

    Hopefully it won't suck too bad, Ebert only gave it 1 star, lol. But, whatever, WE'RE gonna be there so it MUST be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just wanted to share my suggestion for water intake. I had a hard time getting all my water for the day as well, so I bought a Nalgene bottle that had the ounces listed on the side. Since it was a 32-oz bottle, I knew I had to drink at least two of them to get my 8 cups of water for the day.

    Keep up the great work! You are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete