Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm getting out of the 200s

For what...... the past year and half now I keep playing with 55lbs. Seriously I have gotten to about 5 lbs to go to my goal and then just something would derail me and I throw my hands up (mostly to my mouth with a piece of pizza) and just hurt myself more. I have all the right tools and the know how on what to do. Hell I'm one of those freaks that loves to exercise and sweat even in this Houston heat, so why do I let others and a few obstacles just ruin all my efforts.

I know I have been so hard on myself. No matter my size I have never felt beautiful, smart, talented or just worthy of anything good. I want that for others and I encourage it in others but why not myself? Instead I defeat myself with my own words.

The fact is in order for me to feel better I need to make the time for exercise & healthy eating. I'm happier and feel better about myself when I do. I currently am weighing 226lbs and within three months I want to be at 200lbs. I need to prove to myself that I can do this and that I am worthy of change.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE you Miss Candy and WE are WORTH it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your words. I live your words. We might as well be the same person! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! WE ARE WORTHY!!! Glad to see you back, girl! =)

    ReplyDelete